Dates/Time: November 14 -17 (9am – 5pm daily)
Registration Required: Click Here
Cost: $50 (includes training, lunches, snacks & training materials)
Trainers: Ray Vaughn, Daniel Solid, Guy Caskey, Philip Lynch, Troy Cooper & more
Description: The 4 Fields Training for Church Planters & Catalysts will equip participants with the Biblical principles and best practice (North American) methodologies to multiply healthy disciples & churches using the 5 Parts of Jesus’ strategy for Kingdom Growth. Participants will experience an interactive training that involves instruction, guided Bible discovery, practice and daily engagement of the local harvest field.
Pre–training homework (Required):
Part 1: Harvest– 20 gospel shares in month proceeding the training
Part 2: Training– 5 people trained in 411 [ID, Oikos, 3 Circles]
Part 3: Word- Read through the gospel of Luke and the book of Acts and document the following as modeled by Jesus and His disciples (see 4 Fields of Kingdom Growth explained):
1. Entry Strategy: How did they engage the lost?
2. Gospel: How did they share the gospel? [in word & deed]
3. Discipleship: How did they make disciples?
4. Church: How did they form community? [church]
5. Leaders: How did they multiply leaders?
6. Abiding: How did they abide in the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit?