Click Here for Details/Registration (required)
Nashville 4-Day 4 Fields Training by City Church Network
–Trainers: Jared H, David Kaufmann, Chuck Wood, Troy Cooper, Daniel Solid, Carter + Hannah Cox
–Dates: August 5-8 (9am-5pm daily)
–Location: Nashville, TN | Millcreek Baptist Church (click for map)
–Details + Registration (required): Click Here
–Contact: David Kaufmann (email)
–Description: Participants will discover the 5 aspects of Jesus’ pattern for Kingdom growth from the Bible using the 4 Fields process. They will learn and experience Biblical principles and best practice tools for the multiplication of healthy disciples, groups and churches.
–Pre-Training Homework: Read the gospel of Luke and book of Acts and document Jesus’ & the disciples’ strategies for:
1. Entry strategy – how did they enter a new town & connect with people?
2. Evangelism – How did they share the gospel (what was the message)?
3. Discipleship – How did they equip new disciples to obey Jesus?
4. Church Formation – How did they form communities of disciples and help them become healthy?
5. Leader Development – How did they raise up, identify, equip and empower leaders to multiply the entire process?
-What was the role of suffering/persecution in Kingdom growth?
-What was the role of the Holy Spirit in Kingdom Growth?