Check out the pre-training homework for the 4Fields Intensive Training for Church Planters & Missionaries (click for Document Format):
___15+ personal gospel shares (see 3 circles training video)
___Engage 15+ homes in the harvest (see Luke 10 HoP Search or HoP “Slowed Down”)
___Train at least 1 person in the 411 Disciple-making Training (Espanol)
___Watch “3/3s Explained” Video
___Train at least 1 person in the Commands of Christ (see Command 1 modeled)
___Watch “The 4 Fields of Kingdom Growth” video
[View before beginning Luke/Acts assignment]
___Read Luke 8-11 + Acts 13-20 and document Jesus’ & the disciples’ strategy for using the 4Fields Discovery Worksheet:
- ENTRY: Where did they new places with new people & how did they engage lostness?
- GOSPEL: How did they share the gospel (message content)?
- DISCIPLESHIP: How did they equip new believers to start obeying Jesus?
- CHURCH: How did they gather believers together & equip them to become a healthy church?
- LEADERS: How did they identify leaders from the harvest and equip them while handing over the authority, responsibility, and skills needed to multiply the entire process?
*What is the role of PRAYER?
*What is the role of the HOLY SPIRIT?
*What is the role of PERSECUTION/SUFFERING
*Did any locations see #NoPlaceLeft (gospel got out to an entire area)?
See 4Fields Discovery worksheet. [Bring documentation/notes from your study]
___Watch “5 Levels of Movement Leadership” video / (See MF article on 5 Levels)
(click for Pre-Training Document Format)
3 thoughts on “How do we prepare leaders for the 4Fields Intensive Training?”
Thank you for sharing your tools