After returning to Indianapolis early last Sunday morning we are still navigating our family through the re-entry process. We appreciate your prayers, encouragement & support during this crucial time of transition for our family.
We appreciate requests to hear about our year in Japan. We are excited to share what we experienced and saw the Lord accomplish in Japan. Here are the details of a scheduled event as well as some plans still in the works where you can see and hear about our year in Japan:
“Our Year in Japan”: Sunday, June 9 at 10:30am at Onward Church (Conner Prairie, Conference Room)
This takes place during the Onward Church worship gathering. We (Troy & Rachel) will be giving a 30-minute presentation of our year in Japan that will include photos and details of our ministry.
Coming in July:
- Open House (details TBA) with full presentation of our year in Japan including Q&A and details for next steps in ministry.
- Coffee Talks (schedule TBD): scheduled times in various coffee shops where you can join us and others over a cup of coffee to catch up on life and discuss our year of ministry in Japan. This provides a more personal setting to engage with us and others regarding our life and ministry in Japan.
- Share with your group: If you would like to invite us to come speak to your church, small group, neighborhood, school or any other type of group please contact us (CoopersOnAMission@Gmail.com) to schedule a time.
- Personal Meeting: If you would like to schedule a time to meet individually or with your family, please contact us (CoopersOnAMission@Gmail.com) to schedule a time.
- Speaking, Preaching, Teaching, Training: starting in July, Troy will be available to speak, teach, preach and train as needed. Please contact him (CoopersOnAMission@Gmail.com) if you have questions or would like to schedule him.
Contact us with questions or to schedule a time with Troy and/or Rachel at CoopersOnAMission@Gmail.com